Our skilled accounts team is in place to deal with the financial side of your property management. We will provide you with:
• An in-house dedicated accounts team
• Transparent accountancy
• Bespoke reporting at an agreed frequency
• Detailed and reconciled year end accounts
• Rigorous finance protection measures, with agreed payment timelines for suppliersAnnual service charge budget with detailed explanatory notes
Residential Lettings Management
The Optimal Group are a member of PRS Property Redress Scheme and have vast experience in handling property rentals across London and Southern England. We work with corporate businesses, house builders, property developers, buy-to-let specialists and private individuals.
Our aim is to achieve the best price for your property while providing unparalleled customer service.
Why Choose The Optimal Group to let & manage your Investment Property:
- When you appoint The Optimal Group to let & manage your property you get a dedicated team member as your point of contact
- We offer maximum return on your investment. We constantly monitor the lettings market and find a balance between maximising rent and minimising void periods between tenancies
- We promise happy tenants. The Optimal Group understand that the tenant is crucial to the letting process. We strive to provide excellent service to tenants, which is proven by the high number of successful renewals.
As part of our fully managed service, Landlord's receive:
- Detailed inspections of your property at an agreed recurrence
- Reports after each visit on the status of your buildings, grounds and services
- Providing a 24-hour a day emergency service team
- Providing detailed management reports
- Planning for the cost of future repairs
- Managing the health and safety requirements
- Negotiating, renewing and managing specialist maintenance contracts
- Maintaining all appropriate property records
- Dealing with individual resident’s questions by maintaining clear communication channels
- Protecting deposits with The Deposit Protection Service
- Preparing a Tenancy Agreement including Prescribed Information or a Non-housing Act Tenancy Agreement if appropriate.
- Preparing a full and comprehensive Inventory and Schedule of Condition either in-house or using an external inventory company
Contact us if you are looking for a company to manage your property. We provide a service that is tailored specifically for your requirements.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.